Loans - Insurance products
Legal issues


Do you want to get a license or certificate for your property? Do you need technical support from an experienced and reliable civil engineer? 

Karavas Real Estate cooperates with experienced and renowned civil engineers (Diploma of National technical University of Athens) who will provide you with the necessary technical support and will handle issues related to your property, such as issuing permits, surveying, issuing certificates, legalizing semi-outdoor areas, etc. quickly, safely and responsibly. 

Contact us for the technical support of your property.